Generator Fumes Kill Two Kogi Poly Students, One Hospitalised

Two students of Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja have died from inhaling fumes coming out of a power generator positioned near the window of their apartment.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP William Ovye Aya, who confirmed this to Newsmen on Thursday, said one other student survived and is being treated in an undisclosed hospital.

The students who lost their lives were identified as Bilikisu Tijjani Eleojo, 20, and Ibrahim Haliru, 26, while the surviving one was identified as Mercy Ojochegbe.

According to him, a generating set was close to the window of the deceased victims, before they slept off.

The lifeless bodies of the deceased were reportedly recovered in the room by neighbours in the early hours of Thursday.

Share this:

Comfort Samuel

I work with TV360 Nigeria, as a broadcast journalist, producer and reporter. I'm so passionate on what I do.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *