Borno suicide bombing: Death toll hit 30

313

The death toll from the Boko Haram triple suicide bombing in Konduga town, Bono state has risen to 30.

The emergency sevices had earlier confirmed that 17 people dead.

The head of operations at the State Emergency Management Agency, Usman Kachalla on Monday said, “the death toll from the attack has so far increased to 30. We have over 40 people injured,”raising the tally from 17 dead and 17 wounded.

Emergency services in the state said three bombers detonated their explosives outside a location where football fans were watching a match on TV on Sunday evening.

(AFP)




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.